Chemistry apprenticeships north west

images chemistry apprenticeships north west

Alternatively, you could look for an entry-level job as a laboratory assistant or technician. If you are approached in this way, please ignore it. AstraZeneca has a north-west apprentice programme, which includes a pharmaceutical development apprenticeship. What qualifications do I need to get onto a science apprenticeship? You might also gain additional qualifications. To fulfil your potential and create a lasting career, we will help you in any way we can, including: How do I know which science apprenticeship is the best one for me? This results in a bachelors degree in healthcare science and you can work as a healthcare science practitioner. A higher apprenticeship will usually involve working towards a level four or five qualification, such as an HNC, an HND or a foundation degree. Home Career sectors Science Science apprenticeships — your job options at

• North West Apprentice Programme AstraZeneca Careers
  • Apprenticeships GSK UK
  • Apprenticeships
  • Science apprenticeships – your job options at 18 TARGETcareers Futurewise

• North West Apprentice Programme AstraZeneca Careers

Our apprenticeship scheme offers a unique opportunity to learn and work in a multi-national company alongside industry experts.

MedImmune Apprentice Programme (UK) Oncology IMED Apprenticeship Programme (UK).

Apprenticeship jobs. 34 North West England jobs to view and apply for now with UCAS.

Apply to Chemistry jobs now hiring in North West onthe world's largest job site.
    Each of our locations in the UK offers you the chance to join us on an apprenticeship programme. Apprentices at Cristal work towards a lab technician qualification, for example. You could be working in the Clinical Supply Chain of Excellence, study management or warehouse. Organisations to check out.

Apprenticeships GSK UK

Working within Pharmaceutical Technology and Development or Quality your role will be formulating or testing life-saving medicines. About the North West apprentice programme Our apprenticeship scheme offers a unique opportunity to learn and work in a multi-national company alongside industry experts.

To fulfil your potential and create a lasting career, we will help you in any way we can, including:. Our apprenticeships will give you hands-on experience in your chosen discipline and the opportunity to play a key role in contributing to the future success of the company.

We developed our apprenticeship programme to create an alternative career route and ensure that we provide opportunities for as many people as possible.

Apprenticeships

The length of apprenticeships vary. Find out more about programme. Generally speaking, the higher the level of qualification, the longer the apprenticeship is.

Video: Chemistry apprenticeships north west The Laboratory Scientist Degree Apprenticeship

This will help you determine whether you would enjoy working at the company.

We are also recognised as Regional Winners at the National Apprenticeship Awards in the North West, Liverpool City Region, Cumbria and Lancashire. Results 1 - 10 of Electrical Apprenticeship Jobs in North West England available on Adzuna, the UK's job search engine.

We search every job.

Science apprenticeships – your job options at 18 TARGETcareers Futurewise

Science: AstraZeneca North West Apprenticeship Programme. medlmmune. Entry Requirements: ALevels, one of which must be Chemistry.

Video: Chemistry apprenticeships north west Our new apprentices

NNL also offer.
    Our apprenticeship scheme offers a unique opportunity to learn and work in a multi-national company alongside industry experts. The department I work in is responsible for testing the quality of products to ensure that they meet the agreed standards before they are suitable for market and customer use. Cristal runs a science apprenticeship which includes rotations in its research and development lab and its quality and technical services. The fastest route is to gain an undergraduate degree and then complete the three-year NHS healthcare scientist training programme STP.

The programme meant I could get the experience and qualifications most employers look for. AstraZeneca has a north-west apprentice programme, which includes a pharmaceutical development apprenticeship.

The department I work in is responsible for testing the quality of products to ensure that they meet the agreed standards before they are suitable for market and customer use.

Three A levels or equivalent. Read our article on choosing the right school leaver programme for you for help with this. Depending on your location, you can apply for one of our apprenticeship programmes at your chosen site.

Our vision is to be a World Class HR function, providing thought leadership, quality customer experience and being a strategic partner to the business as we work towards our bold ambition. I chose an apprenticeship at AstraZeneca as I was unsure of my career path. What we're looking for:

5 thoughts on “Chemistry apprenticeships north west

1. The scope and breadth of our business is reflected in the range of apprenticeship opportunities we offer to talented and ambitious individuals. AstraZeneca Fraud Notice Please note - In recent weeks there has been an increase in suspicious email activity from people masquerading as recruiters for AstraZeneca.

2. The department I work in is responsible for testing the quality of products to ensure that they meet the agreed standards before they are suitable for market and customer use. Higher apprenticeships tend to last between two and three years, while degree apprenticeships can take up to five years to complete.

3. Home Career sectors Science Science apprenticeships — your job options at A degree apprenticeship will involve studying towards a bachelors degree a level six qualification or even a masters degree a level seven qualification.